ACE Certified Personal Trainer Course (ACE CPT Course)
ACE Certified Personal Trainer Course (ACE CPT course) is designed to give students the knowledge and understanding necessary to prepare for the ACE Certified Personal Trainer Certification Exam and become effective personal trainers. This course presents the ACE Integrated Fitness Training™ (ACE IFT™) Model as a comprehensive system for designing individualized programs based on each client’s unique health, fitness, and goals.
Act now and become an ACE Certified Personal Trainer (ACE CPT)!
- Human Anatomy, Exercise Physiology, Applied Kinesiology, and Nutrition
- Principles of Adherence, Motivation, Behavior Change, and Health Psychology
- Communication and Teaching Techniques
- The ACE Integrated Fitness Training Model
- Building Rapport
- Health and Exercise History Information Assessment
- Functional Training: Assessments, Programming, and Progressions for Posture, Movement, Core, Balance, and Flexibility
- Physiological Assessments
- Resistance Training: Programming and Progressions
- Cardiorespiratory Training: Programming and Progressions
- Professional and Legal Responsibilities, Scope of Practice, and Business Strategies for Personal Trainers
- Special Exercise Programming Topics: Mind-body Exercise, Special Populations, and Exercise Implications of Common Musculoskeletal Injuries
If you do not have the valid Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Certificate, please join us! We work closely with our CPR course provider to provide students with a heavily discounted course rate.
Fitness Centers - Gymnasium
Gyms are the most obvious places that a new ACE Certified Personal Trainer can possibly seek employment. It is also a place where you may gain new contacts to grow as your clients in the long run. You could choose to work in the hotel and spa environment or commercial gym. If you are looking for more flexible hours, ACE Certified Personal Trainer can also be a freelance consultant and fix your own rates.
The athletes have very specific needs and require extremely skilled and proficient personal trainers to provide advises to them. As an ACE Certified Personal Trainer, you are skilled and equipped with the right training and certification for this job.
Healthcare Providers and Old Folk Homes
The ACE Certified Personal Trainer may function as an assistant to physiotherapists at the healthcare providers to assist the patients to recover from the injuries or to provide instructions to the elderlies for basic exercises. Besides working with physiotherapists, ACE Certified Personal Trainer can consider other allied health professionals such as dietitian, and chiropractors.